Dear Customers & Friends,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have updated our policies and practices to develop a more safe environment for our staff and visitors. Effective July 1, 2020. We will be requiring the following:
1. All customers must wear a mask upon entering the facility.
2. We encourage contactless auto repair (tow, pay online, receive updates via phone or text) to direct social contact.
3. Refrain from entering the garage. In order to protect our staff and minimize spread, no unauthorized personnel will be permitted past a certain point.
4. When possible, we ask that you schedule repairs before hand by calling the office, 501-562-8472, or booking online.
5. If you are present at our facility, we will have hand sanitizer available for you to use.
Keeping our staff and customers safe is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience and would value your cooperation for the foreseeable future. We are closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance set forth by the CDC and other health experts. We encourage everyone to wash thoroughly and stay home as much as possible. Keep safe and stay healthy.
COVID-19 SHOP POLICY
Please visit our social media channels for more information.